Why I Chose Cybersecurity As My Major
Cybersecurity wasn't my first choice for a major. I had originally wanted to be an Electrical Engineer. Later on in life, I figured out that it involved more science than I was willing to learn. When searching for majors, I came across the fields of Information Technology. I was amazed at what could be done in the fields of technology beyond just using science. I stumbled upon Information Security or, in many schools, Cybersecurity by pure coincidence. At first, I thought, "I don't have the skillset for this kind of career." but then I heard an announcement on the school's PA looking for candidates for a Cybersecurity education pilot program. I decided to sign up and was accepted. It was an ok class but it taught me what I needed and that this was the field for me. After the program, I became more aware of what kinds of evils are in the world when it comes to computers. Nothing in this world is 100% secure. If someone wants to get to the information they are not s...
Online virtual football league livescore 메리트카지노 메리트카지노 카지노사이트 카지노사이트 10cric 10cric 574Capsicum chinense habanero (Capsicum chinense) - Scoville
ReplyDelete