How Efficient Is Using Three Monitors?

I don't know about you but I currently have three monitors on my desk. I occasionally use one to do my homework and another to watch a video. The third monitor is just for if I need to look at a rubric. All three are Energy Star Certified though so I guess that is good. Every time I use a Chromebook, I think to myself, "Boy, this screen is small." but then I get over it after using it more. When I get into the field of Cybersecurity, I may use more than the three I am used to. All three of my computer monitors were given to me when a relative moved and had no need for them anymore. I took up this offer but over the years I have used them, I have noticed the subtle flaws in them. A dead pixel and a red pixel are just some of the flaws I have seen. They are a natural thing for any display so I couldn't complain. If you would like to know more about display technology, click here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Technology Jobs