Introduction

Hello, my name is Jacob. This is my blog for my high school level Modern Media Class. In many cases, I will be explaining to the best of my ability, how most technology works. Other times, I will post about new technology that might be of interest to some. I hope that my content will help some people and inspire others. Click this link if you want to learn more about technology. I realized I didn't have enough words in this post so I am adding them now. My intended major in college is Cybersecurity. I realize that my blog posts don't match up with the original statement above so I am going to add that I may just post about technology in general and not worry about a specific topic. Technology is a constantly evolving thing and this world could not be the way it is now without it.

Comments

  1. Do you know how to make a phone stop being slow? It's not out of generation or anything. It's just slow when I try and go to my settings it won't let me click on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are hard drives hard, but floppy disks are not floppy? EXPLAIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of technology are you most comfortable with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you doing this blog because you want to go into tech for a career? How are you going to incorporate your tech skills into everyday life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samsung, Google, or Apple?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacob, I know nothing about technology. I'm like an 80 year old women. I need some posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What technology do you use daily?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is your thoughts on apple devices

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacob, we just needed to record you in class for a vlog. What was that weird thing you had that contained retro games?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you feel about the new Samsung phone that unfolds into a tablet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish there was more to comment on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was better with technology, but I only know basic things. At least I'm not as technology impaired as my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What type of device do you feel most confident using? Phone, Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Watch?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Technology Jobs