My Frustration With Video Editing Software

I love technology but I cannot for the life of me figure out video editing and recording software. I tried recording my screen but couldn't figure out why my microphone wouldn't work. I may end up using my phone to record and uploading that way. When using the editing software, I couldn't find a way to do a voiceover. It takes too long to go over footage and nitpick at every single screwup I do. It seems to me that it might be user error at this point but I am too tired of screwing around to get it just right. My computer seems to be smarter than me. It would be easier to upload all the videos created and leave it to the end user to navigate through my mistakes. I appreciate everyone who works with these types of software for a living. I just wish it were easier for me. The editing software I was going to use can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

How Efficient Is Using Three Monitors?